2 x Shallow 10"s

what's your max mounting depth? Those new mags are only 5.5'' deep but they are 12''. Do you have 12'' in height or is that why you're limited to 10's?

actually, i went out and measured today and don't have nearly what I thought. I'm looking at 11" high with 6" depth (width no prob)....... I definitely have to go with a shallow 10" at the MOST. boo.....hehe.

here is a page with 8"s in the same space i am looking at for 10's... I've never seen 10's here (done a lot of research) but I think I can make it work looking at the amount of wood space above his subs.

http://members.rennlist.com/imcarthur/subwoofers.htm

\

=]

ps. max depth from steel wall of car to seat back is about 6". I have about 10" of vertical height available.... if i make the box face on an angle of about 15 degress it will probably JUST fit a 10 accounting for the thickness of the mdf.

put a set of the 10" P3 Shallow mount subs from Fosgate in an Avalanche under the back seat off a 500 watt fosgate amp and I was pretty impressed for the size and space they were dealing with.. get em for ~215 a set i believe?

What's your budget? ever check into getting the new JL tw5 thin series? those are pretty neat subs if you've got the $$

If you are interested in a brand new pair of MB Quart Reference series shallows pm. They are $115 shipped and insured with full warranty.

Not sure of your budget, but I can get the very rare and amazing sound Alto Mobile Falstaff 10 BNIB, They retailed for $900.00 a piece. I can get you a great deal on them.

Mounting depth is 2.95" and rated at 300 rms with single 4 ohm VC.

If you have hard of the Phase Liner Aliante, these where design and built be the same guy.

PM me if your insterested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.