2 w6v2 sealed or one ported

1 ported, be careful with the gains, i say that because i don't think 750w is enough to reach full potential with 2 of them. and 1 ported to full potential should be louder and sound just as good as 2 sealed that don't have the power to reach potential. Not to mention you could sell the 2nd one and make some money put elsewhere in the system.

Two sealed.

750 is plenty to get two of them moving, they're only rated for 400 IIRC and are fairly efficient.

Plus I seriously doubt a w6v2 will take the power. Point blank. And you know you wont turn your gains down :)

I just bought two 12w6v2 and a sealed box for $475 today. I cant decide if I should keep the two sealed or just run one ported. I have about 750 watts rms. What do you think. Can you compare spl and SQ?
sealed FTW!

they are more meant for sealed application anyways, and sound amazing!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.