2 Sundown Audio Zv3 15's in the Scion TC.

Yeah, it sounds incredible! I'm sorry if it comes off as me arguing or being condescending. I appreciate every opinion you gave me. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm able to work with I got, since it would be a costly error if the box is really that bad. I don't want it to hurt the woofers. Would small PSP port additions on each box make anything better? Or is airspace what is more crucial? I really can't get a larger box made without spilling over into the back seats, and I've already got the 15's on my hands. You know?

Just as mentioned above, the Rquired box size for a given sub. Depending on the sub, the requirements for outputs differ, and all require different enclosures. I know some 15's and sme 18's that sound best in a very small sealed enclosures. Some subs sound best in ported, but your choice in subs will ultimately chose your enclosure types. On another note, there are no trolls in this thread, nothing but good information has been given so far. Which is awesome to see!!

Yeah, it sounds incredible! I'm sorry if it comes off as me arguing or being condescending. I appreciate every opinion you gave me. I'm just trying to figure out if I'm able to work with I got, since it would be a costly error if the box is really that bad. I don't want it to hurt the woofers. Would small PSP port additions on each box make anything better? Or is airspace what is more crucial? I really can't get a larger box made without spilling over into the back seats, and I've already got the 15's on my hands. You know?
If you haven't noticed we have the same car. If you want them right its going to take up every bit of room behind the front seats.

****.. I can't let go of the back seats just yet.. That'll mean less people I can audibly assault at once. Haha. What did you mean by that's how Sundown spec'd the 15 and 18?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.