SOLD 2 solo x 18''s Used

Yeah this guys is gonna ripp off whom ever is gonna buy them... Look at the pic of the 2 solo 's they are the same and have the same rip in the box its a scam
Look at the last picture you tardfart. there are 2 sitting on the table.. STFU get out of this guys forsale thread. and STFU have a nice day.

Yeah this guys is gonna ripp off whom ever is gonna buy them... Look at the pic of the 2 solo 's they are the same and have the same rip in the box its a scam

yea pls only say something when you know for a fact cause it can get someone in trouble or banned or ruin their reputation.

why the hell do you judge someone before you even meet or deal with them. Your truly a dumbass. Its the same box, yes he uploaded the same picture, right click, properties, easy. After I deal with this guy I'm sure he will get positive feedback from me. But please refrain from giving someone a bad name, calling them scammer etc. because of your dumbass misunderstanding. We can already tell you have a bad name.

Cause you guys are taking advantage of this guy... Besides what he gonna do E-thug me? pffft com see me in person

seriously just ask your mom she should remember me perfect by now. Saves us both time. Or can you not wait for tomorrow. jeez

thanks

why the hell do you judge someone before you even meet or deal with them. Your truly a dumbass. Its the same box, yes he uploaded the same picture, right click, properties, easy. After I deal with this guy I'm sure he will get positive feedback from me. But please refrain from giving someone a bad name, calling them scammer etc. because of your dumbass misunderstanding. We can already tell you have a bad name.

seriously just ask your mom she should remember me perfect by now. Saves us both time. Or can you not wait for tomorrow. jeez

thanks

Wow good one... Like I said come talk **** in person and get your ass whooped...

and if my mom should remember you then you should have NO trouble whatso ever making to my house.... Dont talk about be about it

You STFU you asshat an go bother someone else
actually you gtfo out cause your accusing someone of something when you cant even see that in the picture there are 2 different subs. he made a mistake and you call him a scammer. your fvckin pathetic.

actually you gtfo out cause your accusing someone of something when you cant even see that in the picture there are 2 different subs. he made a mistake and you call him a scammer. your fvckin pathetic.
What are you blind? Did you not see I apologized? your fcking pathetic and who ask you for your 2cents? Like I said you gotta a problem come and see me instead of E-thuggin cause thats prolly all you can do... Oh I forgot your from NY and all people there think they are SooOoOo hard

What are you blind? Did you not see I apologized? your fcking pathetic and who ask you for your 2cents? Like I said you gotta a problem come and see me instead of E-thuggin cause thats prolly all you can do... Oh I forgot your from NY and all people there think they are SooOoOo hard
i would have no problem meeting you in person.

just because im from ny doesnt make me tough. i never fight. but when i do i hit hard and usually win. so the offer is on the table.

i would have no problem meeting you in person.
just because im from ny doesnt make me tough. i never fight. but when i do i hit hard and usually win. so the offer is on the table.
Ahh who cares just drop the **** already

Ps I dont ever get hit... The person im fighting doesnt get a chance too... There for come down here and beat my ass if the offers on the table

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.