Not open for further replies.

Why So Cereal?
5,000+ posts

Invisible Cereal
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Sets of Image Dynamics CTX 6 Coaxials

Check em out here =====> CTX6

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One box was opened simply to test a speaker out.

Other box is still sealed, never been opened....

Both sets are still in the original boxes and were never installed.

Price:

$99 plus shipping for both sets

Miscellaneous Item Information:

Up for a demo?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6dFvmFnyxo

Item Pictures:

18400ccd.jpg

3947b0c3.jpg

how much to 92630? how was the mid bass/ low end on em. need something for ma girls ride.
When I hooked that one up in my room, it was on way more than rated power, free air and it seemed to be able to handle a 80-100Hz HPF pretty well any lower and you got break up at high volumes. I imagine, with less power, in a door, they'll play lower but I'm not sure as I didn't extensively test them in different enclosures and all. The components are monsters in the midbass region, these coaxs....decent, I suppose for what you pay.

I'm thinking about $32 for shipping to you

When I hooked that one up in my room, it was on way more than rated power, free air and it seemed to be able to handle a 80-100Hz HPF pretty well any lower and you got break up at high volumes. I imagine, with less power, in a door, they'll play lower but I'm not sure as I didn't extensively test them in different enclosures and all. The components are monsters in the midbass region, these coaxs....decent, I suppose for what you pay.
I'm thinking about $32 for shipping to you
Dammit... I just typed out a long post about midbass response wit these, then I realized they're CTX6s and not CTX65s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Dammit... I just typed out a long post about midbass response wit these, then I realized they're CTX6s and not CTX65s. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
and I'd imagine there's a bit of a difference. Just going from the CTX65cs comps to these CTX 6 coaxs was an obvious difference in midbass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...