2 sealed sub boxes with different volume

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fxf150

I built a box to go under the back seat of an ext. cab f150. The box has 2 pioneer 10's in it now running on 300w rms a piece. I'm wanting to build another box for 2 more 10's that kinda looks like a center console for the middle of the rear bench seat and get another amp just like the one I have so I'll have 4 10's all on 300w rms. The box I already have has about .55 cu feet per sub and is sealed. When I build the other box it will also be sealed but my question is does the airspace need to be close to the same as the other box? Thanks for any help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you experience any air leakage from the screw holes.. adding Clear or the color of you choice of Silicone works just fine after a 24 hour cure...
Most ported boxes will be 1.75-2.5cubic feet of airspace. That's just a base requirement. Sealed will be .8-1.25. That said ported has the...
If you're available... please dm me. I'm interested in chatting about this box. Hopefully it's still for sale. Thankyou
It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
I dont think this forum is letting that link work. It keeps changing it to a link to this forum. Try this. Just change the dot...

About this thread

Fxf150

Fxf150
Douglasville GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Fxf150