2 sa 15's. vs. one obsidian. 15 d4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mr.meyhem
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I bought an apsm 1300 and a 4 gauge wiring kit. I am building a ported box tuned to 27 hrtz. And putting in an obsidian 15" d4. I'm am deciding between this set up or 2 sa 15's. On the same 4 gauge wiring and amp. This is if the subs will fit in my 09 civic lx. I'm planning to take out the spare tire. So the main question here is if I I decide to go with the sa's for around another $200 would the results be worth it. Idk if I have the air space for the sa's to function properly. Thanks. What should I tune the sa 15's to?

The deal is from a guy i know and he has 15's to sell. I would just turn around and sell the stuff for a small loss, and then get a md 1500 and some 0 gauge. but i don't think my alternator could handle it with the two sa's

The deal is from a guy i know and he has 15's to sell. I would just turn around and sell the stuff for a small loss, and then get a md 1500 and some 0 gauge. but i don't think my alternator could handle it with the two sa's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Mr.meyhem

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Mr.meyhem
Cold as F***, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date