2 SA-15's in a Octoport box

Holy crap thats some quality work there.. just looking at the 4th picture of the inside/outside of the port edges makes me feel like crap. So many smooth transistions from face to face.. lol

I love how I am a ''hater'' for asking a question. sorry but that port is ugly as hell and not as efficient as a completely round one.
That box looks better than yours so you get mad... Smh. I have read many places that competitors gained using one of these over aeros...

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

That's a good box for 200 bucks.
I agree, **** good box!

Wenn is somewhat true though... efficiency wise.. round flare > octagon> slot/square.not sure on tuning and roll off however.
He's somewhat wrong too... That's like asking someone, why did you go square port and not octagon... Cuz I can, that's why. this is one of the cleanest boxes I've seen.

I hope so cuz you are out numbered. and the box is getting painted. if you want to make fun of the box take it up with Audiofanaticz im sure he would be so enthused. 

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

In action. not the greatest video but whatever

The video is private...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.