Participant count
  • Participant list

RCobra07
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 - RE Audio SE15D4 subs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used, but in great cosmetic condition. Will need to be reconed as neither are working right.

Price:

$80 for the pair, plus actual shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be actual cost.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pics? shipping to 70003?
I'll check on shipping, but here are some pics...

re4.jpg

re6_zps74808754.jpg

re2.jpg

IMG_6274.jpg

IMG_6273.jpg

RE2_zpsdb9fbcb7.jpg

Dagnabbit, if only I had the space. I would deff get these.....glws. Loving the 2 se10d4's, very nice and solid output. I was going to get a ported box for mine, but I got a sweet deal on a rf t2 12, so going that route instead. Whoever the lucky sumbitsh that gets these will def not be disappointed.

Looking to get rid of these. Numerous inquiries, but no money sent yet. I got estimate of $75/ea to recone. Looking for offers...thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.