2 or 3 way components

Participant count
  • Participant list

mjjstang
10+ year member

michigan
Hi I have two sets of polk ex357's and I am in the market for a new set of components. I noticed a few 3 ways but There are a lot more 2 ways. Is it worth getting a set of 3ways. I checked ebay and didnt see much. I saw a nice looking set of a/d/s for like 600 bucks or so. and then I am now looking at the diamond audio hex series. One more question, is it worth it to get a better set of speaks in the back or just stick with the polks and amplify only the set of comps in the front. Thanks for any help.

If you have the money and room for the 3-ways, then go with them, but 2-ways will still suffice quite nicely.

All you really need is a set up of components up front, but you can put a dedicated midbass driver for rear fill if you so desire....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.