(2) Old School Rockfor Fosqate 10"punch xlc

Participant count
  • Participant list

kingjd7
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Kent Ohio
(2) Rockford Fosqate 10"punch xlc. I just installed new surrounds on these subs. They were hardly used, I ripped the surround on them when they were in a van behind the seat.

Willing to trade for just about anything. Specifically a single sub or a 4 channel amp.

The camera kind of made the colors look funny on the subs. The RF is still as red as it needs to be.

IMG_1269.jpg

IMG_1266.jpg

IMG_1263.jpg

969d9060-0940-48b6-9869-fc2341733091.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are svc 4 ohm, I'm looking for anything really. They are good little subs, but I have no need for them. If I could trade them for a d2 ohm sub I would be happy. Any us amp, or a 4 channel amp.

Bump. I have no need for these subs. Offer up. Any d2 sub would work, or a pair of 12's. I'm realistic and know these subs aren't Dd, or Sundown. But they are good subs for what they are. Offer up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...