2 Obsidian Audio 18s Box Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

06Murano

The Obsidian Audio 18s I ordered just came in, and I'm super excited!

I'm great with tools, but not as great with the box calculators (Torres for example).

It is going into a 2005 Suburban, it has no third row, so space isn't an issue. It also has dual alts, pair of XS batts, all 0 or lower gauge wiring, gains will be set with an o-scope, et cetera.

I am currently at work, and do not have the dimensions of the trunk/ rear space. If anybody knows it off hand, that would be an incredible help..

I would prefer it to not come too much higher than the head rests of the second row as I plan to have the box right behind the second row. Not a big deal if its taller though!

I'm looking for 28Hz with a box with roughly 11-12 cubic feet of space. I like the idea of the 1 common wall slot ports, but I'm open to ideas as well.

I prefer the cones up, and the port back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I appreciate any and all help guys! I hope this isn't too much to ask from ya!

Thank you!

I'm getting a couple of stereo integrity 18s(same subs) for my Escalade, here's what I got, if it helps, feel free to correct me if I've done something wrong.

SIv2_zpsf33d69fe.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.