2 Obsidian 18vs vs 1 DC XL18

Participant count
  • Participant list
A pair of 6" ports at 10-13" long each will prolly do it
single 8" be ok? thats what in there now? i know they roughly equal the same? also i would like to produce decent numbers on termlab if i hit the occasional comp, would that port amount still work ok

You might need a little bigger box for an 8" port I know the volume if a single 8 is equal to the same as a pair if 6's but the larger port may not let the subs unload the same as the 2 smaller ones will

actually i had 1 18" hdc3 18 before the 2-15s and my single 18 was louder then the 15s.....
Must have had a **** box then. 1 8" aero *****. I ran that with 2 12's. U are trying to stuff too much crap into too small of an area and hoping aero ports will make it not ****. Good luck.

i already have one built to use, and i made to were i can change ports etc easily. i thinks its 5.5 cubes net after all displacements. And power will be around 3k
so you've already made the box and are just planning on what to throw into them? Is that 5.5 cubs net and your trying to fit two 18s in that box? 5.5 is only enough for 1, 18.

Go with a single XL, HDC4, Zcon, DD9918, or whatever beastly 18 you can find.

so you've already made the box and are just planning on what to throw into them? Is that 5.5 cubs net and your trying to fit two 18s in that box? 5.5 is only enough for 1, 18.

Go with a single XL, HDC4, Zcon, DD9918, or whatever beastly 18 you can find.
no i was trading of my 2 18s for 1 single decent 18

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date