(2) Nice AGMs

Enerysys is responsible for all of the smaller "brands: seen below.

Datsafe, Odessey, PowerSafe, DataSafe, Hawker, Genesis, Odyssey and Cyclon brands. Our motive power batteries are marketed and sold principally under the Hawker, EnerSys Ironclad, General Battery, Fiamm Motive Power, Uranio, Oldham and Express

Also.

PLease understand that there are only about 3 or 4 companies TOTAL that actually produce AGM batteries. To say that this agm is better than that agm, espically if they are produced under the same mother company is obsurd.

If u have a odessey 2150, it is no better that the diehard platinum marine 31. different color case, who gives a fucc. Same battery. Anytime u see a same size battery with obvious differences in spec, then its more than likely a marketing ploy. Test that shitt and see if they don't come out about the same as far as ca and cca go.

Also.
PLease understand that there are only about 3 or 4 companies TOTAL that actually produce AGM batteries. To say that this agm is better than that agm, espically if they are produced under the same mother company is obsurd.

If u have a odessey 2150, it is no better that the diehard platinum marine 31. different color case, who gives a fucc. Same battery. Anytime u see a same size battery with obvious differences in spec, then its more than likely a marketing ploy. Test that shitt and see if they don't come out about the same as far as ca and cca go.

That's like saying every amp that comes from a certain buildhouse is the same. WRONG! There are many different ways of making a certain product cheaper for a certain "manufacturer". Same goes for batteries. Just because they have the same casing doesnt mean that the quality of the battery is the same.

I just bought 2 agms at auto zone for 145 each and they have 3 year replacement and the guy was cool didnt charge me core charges so thats like 30 more bucks saved so i went for it ! I know that i have bought expensive batterys and cheap batterys and i think its all marketing they all usually need replaced in three years anyway. I have had cheap ones last longer and expensive ones last shorter amounts of time so i say what the hell just buy some and put them in done over think it. just get a decent warranty- just in case

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.