Bass knob cord for a......

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get the cord you have to work?

The PE line level control is 8 bucks and will work with any amplifier you ever use. Plus, you won't have to re run the wire to the knob when you change amps.

bro i have no clue it looks like a regular phone jack, sh1t could probably try a phone cord!! lmao will post pics in a few moments...

The PE line level control is 8 bucks and will work with any amplifier you ever use. Plus, you won't have to re run the wire to the knob when you change amps.
how is that possible? different tips? my zrx2000d plug was twice the size of this one?

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

pics up of amp and knob...

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

do they got universal ones with a clipping indicator?

how is that possible? different tips? my zrx2000d plug was twice the size of this one? 

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

pics up of amp and knob...

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

do they got universal ones with a clipping indicator?
This device installs in series with the RCA cable going to your subwoofer amp. It requires two shorter RCA cables rather than one long one and it has no lights on it. But again, it will control any amplifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...