WTB 18 inch subwoofer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re mt 18 minty newer black motor.. Currently using it but I would let it go for 425 shipped oem cone still tight coils shiny. My buddy also has my old xcon 18 he may sell for cheap.

Depends on 18.. I hear two of the same 12" subs will be louder than the same 18... I have not tested that theory. I stick with 18's for devastating lows

Depends on 18.. I hear two of the same 12" subs will be louder than the same 18... I have not tested that theory. I stick with 18's for devastating lows
Totally situation dependant no one can jist say hey 2-12's will be louder many variables come into play.

Totally situation dependant no one can jist say hey 2-12's will be louder many variables come into play.
sorry I meant to specify optimal boxes and same vehicle and rms power or more for both applications. I hear the 12's will have a slight advantage

thanks for all the suggestions everyone! i decided to go with a local deal mostly because i didn't want to pay the shipping premium. I got the 12" zcon instead and get another zcon in the future for a dual 12 setup and save some room so i can actually store crap in my car. I gotta say, Zcons have amazing sound quality, havent pushed it yet but ******* it sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...