(2) Nice AGMs

It's the closest thing I can find on Sam's site...
Ugh. This is a pain.
Turns out they are a johnson controls product too and after seeing what optima became after they bought them out id pass on anything made by them..how much are u wanting to spend ..ur next vest best would be die hard platinum at sears ..they are very nice

Turns out they are a johnson controls product too and after seeing what optima became after they bought them out id pass on anything made by them..how much are u wanting to spend ..ur next vest best would be die hard platinum at sears ..they are very nice
Trying to stay around $300 - $350 for two. I was told about the platinums, but they're definitely not cheap.

Trying to stay around $300 - $350 for two. I was told about the platinums, but they're definitely not cheap.
I was right orielleys super start extreme agm are east penn same as deka ..great warranty and should be quite cheaper then the die hard...if u have one close go get 2

G34 should be about 150 and g31 will be 180-200..boom in budget
Yeah, if I can actually find some at those prices in my state. I don't care whether it's new or used, but it's already proven a rather tedious task to find them for those prices here in Iowa.

Let me know if you find anything or anything comes to mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And I'll check out those O'Reillys ones this weekend.

Yeah, if I can actually find some at those prices in my state. I don't care whether it's new or used, but it's already proven a rather tedious task to find them for those prices here in Iowa.
Let me know if you find anything or anything comes to mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And I'll check out those O'Reillys ones this weekend.
At those prices with the warranty its hard to justify buying used ...and every oreilleys carries super start platinum its their own brand ..good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.