2 memphis pr 1.1000's VS. Sundown Saz 2000D

dennit469
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Clemson, SC
to power 2 fi q 12's. whats the best to go with? i had a pr 1.1000 on a fi q 18 but now im lookin to get 2 q 12's because i now have a car....not sure what i want to do, im lookin for SQ and Spl at the same time, more SQ tho

to power 2 fi q 12's. whats the best to go with? i had a pr 1.1000 on a fi q 18 but now im lookin to get 2 q 12's because i now have a car....not sure what i want to do, im lookin for SQ and Spl at the same time, more SQ tho

i also know someone who will sell a bnib solid audio f2500 2500rms at 1 ohm same board as american bass x3000d look it up and see the reviews for 350 shipped

also i would check with

Sundown Z15 D2 and D4 Close-Out Special **LOWER PRICE ** - Page 6 - Car Audio Classifieds

get 2 of these for cheaper then q's and i think they are a much better woofer

Last edited by a moderator:
Refurbished SAZ-2000D : dB-r Electronics, Online Store
if i was you i would save myself money and but another memphis or buy 2

SAE-1200D Refurbished B-Stock [sAE-1200D-RB] - $150.00 : dB-r Electronics, Online Store

i also know someone who will sell a bnib solid audio f2500 2500rms at 1 ohm same board as american bass x3000d look it up and see the reviews

also i would check with

Sundown Z15 D2 and D4 Close-Out Special **LOWER PRICE ** - Page 6 - Car Audio Classifieds

get 2 of these for cheaper then q's and i think they are a much better woofer
for sq the sundown subs from first hand experience ive figured out is not the way to go

Get the 1 amp then if the price is reasonable. Will save you the trouble of aligning settings (unless they are strappable? idk if they are)

Plus can save room. However, if the memphis's are strappable and cheaper to get 2 of them, then do it.

Get the 1 amp then if the price is reasonable. Will save you the trouble of aligning settings (unless they are strappable? idk if they are)
Plus can save room. However' date=' if the memphis's are strappable and cheaper to get 2 of them, then do it.[/quote']

the subs would be separatly powered tho, if i do the 2 pr 1.1000's then i would get 2 D2's and be a 1 ohm load to a single amp, subs would be in same box so alighing would be neccissary but setting the gains with a voltmeter exactly as the other amp really shouldnt be that hard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.