CarAudio.com Elite
img1271789146542.jpg

img1271789147363.jpg

img1271789147621.jpg

img1271789147092.jpg

img1271789146104.jpg

img1271789146104.jpg

2 Sundown SAZ-2000s

Both are in good working condition one of them only has 2 weeks of playing time on it at 1.7 ohms.

One has a little bend in the mounting foot only really noticeable when looking at the amp is up side down.

The other has some light marks on the top of the amp couldnt pick them up with my camera. Nothing a little touch up paint wont fix.

Both Mechanically 10/10

and i wold say both are cosmetically 8/10

I am asking for $475 shipped each

Last edited by a moderator:
teh noobz
Stupid fuck, I have been on here as long as you. I was asking because,if you choose to accept paypal those are the sellers fees,it's not right that the buyer has to pay the sellers fees,if you want more money include that in your asking price. If you sell on ebay do you tell the buyer to pay ebay fees and pp fees? You dumb azz hillbilly,sorry op glws.

Stupid fuck, I have been on here as long as you. I was asking because,if you choose to accept paypal those are the sellers fees,it's not right that the buyer has to pay the sellers fees,if you want more money include that in your asking price. If you sell on ebay do you tell the buyer to pay ebay fees and pp fees? You dumb azz hillbilly,sorry op glws.
what does being here have to do with anything? from an advertising point of view does $200 plus other stuff look better or $275 shipped. and if you think that 275 looks like less your retarded. paypal fees can not only hefty but a often forgoten cost by sellers so props to OP because he is smarter than your dumbass that has no nice stuff; stuff that cant be worth much if paypal fees are not in your consideration.

have fun out there!

what does being here have to do with anything? from an advertising point of view does $200 plus other stuff look better or $275 shipped. and if you think that 275 looks like less your retarded. paypal fees can not only hefty but a often forgoten cost by sellers so props to OP because he is smarter than your dumbass that has no nice stuff; stuff that cant be worth much if paypal fees are not in your consideration.
have fun out there!
Your illiterate. Learn write proper sentences before trying to call me out,you have no idea if i have nice stuff or not. Paypal fees don't make or break me,but then again i don't work at Mickey D's like you. Do yourself a favor,next time you call someone dumbass at least know when to capitalize your words.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.