2 hdc3 15 enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list
i would say have @dbeeze; design you a box..he is a **** beast.. and im sure he would get you really nasty loud.. and for tune i would do 33 hz..
i dont tune that low. i never listen to anything that low. i keep tuned 41 hz. it plays down to about 35hz this way without sound like shizz. and plays above just fine

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

i would say have @dbeeze; design you a box..he is a **** beast.. and im sure he would get you really nasty loud.. and for tune i would do 33 hz..
i dont tune that low. i never listen to anything that low. i keep tuned 41 hz. it plays down to about 35hz this way without sound like shizz. and plays above just fine

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

lol you must play that up north music and stuff.. we who tune low like that down south music bro!!

lol you must play that up north music and stuff.. we who tune low like that down south music bro!!
if you say so. my box actually plays 31hz pretty well if im conservative with my gain. 90% of time riding around i dont go over 1/4 gain anyway....

if you say so. my box actually plays 31hz pretty well if im conservative with my gain. 90% of time riding around i dont go over 1/4 gain anyway....
I usually play at pretty low vol just bumpin around town too. In my xfl box my port ran into the subs so I had to do a shorter port and it was tuned to 39hz in the end and it still hit the lows pretty decent surprisingly!

8.5 - 9^3 net, 20^2 port per cube, tune to your preference...
Subs up/port back in the middle usually works well.
d

Ok so i re measured and figured out that my box is about 9.6 or 9.8 cubes. So it is a bit large i think. And i also only have 2 6" aeros so im pretty far under the port area i need.

You where say 8.5 - 9.3 cubes net. I have bc3500d, so i think im going to bring it down to about 8.5 cubes. I tested my current box last night and i could get over like 147.6 or so. I kinda expected better numbers but i its a poorly designed box

dOk so i re measured and figured out that my box is about 9.6 or 9.8 cubes. So it is a bit large i think. And i also only have 2 6" aeros so im pretty far under the port area i need.

You where say 8.5 - 9.3 cubes net. I have bc3500d, so i think im going to bring it down to about 8.5 cubes. I tested my current box last night and i could get over like 147.6 or so. I kinda expected better numbers but i its a poorly designed box
NET is after all displacements.

With aeroports you can "generally" get by with about 1/2 of the port area you would with a slot port. If going for numbers you don't want to choke the subs though.

Where is vehicle peaking/where is box tuned?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.