2 hdc 10s vs 1 fi btl 15

yea it would be a close match im thinking of what more ppl would be impressed with in my area. and trying to think with would get louder and sound good for sure.

There's was a dude on youtube doing around a 145-146 on stock electrical in a single cab. Not sure what his amp was, but in a small little cab you can't go wrong. I had 2 HDC3 12's in my hatchback and for only having one small battery in back and a 2200 to each 12, it absolutely slammed

There's was a dude on youtube doing around a 145-146 on stock electrical in a single cab. Not sure what his amp was, but in a small little cab you can't go wrong. I had 2 HDC3 12's in my hatchback and for only having one small battery in back and a 2200 to each 12, it absolutely slammed

That was prob my boy Mike, did a 146.3 (I believe) on a TL at a show with (2) HDC3 copper 10s on a AQ 3500D. Stock alt, just a battery under the hood. He had the gains set on the AQ so it was only putting out around 1800w at that time due to his electrical, but it was loud as piss and quite low.

It was in his GMC Serria too single cab, behind the rear seat.

yea i think i know who you are talking about **** only putting out 1800w and getting a 146 thats **** good. wish i could get the electrical to do the 3500d

i know sound quality isnt really a big deal at 2200w but compare to the btl both in the right setup wich will come out on top.

Just want to make sure before i buy its alot of money and im on a budget. lol

If you mostly listen to rap then SQ isn't a concern, but assuming you listen to real music also you'll be happy with the HDC's if the enclosure is right and you have a solid front stage.

I have 4 15" HDC's in a wall and they sound very good on all types of music. I dial the subs way back and have a good front stage and it all blends well. they keep up with fast double kicks no sweat as I listen to a lot of metal.

I've built a few BTL enclosures for guys, but they only played rap, so I couldn't tell you how they sound.

I'd get the 2 10's off a 2200 for now and later on when you have the money beef up your electrical and get another 2200.

see thats what i was thinking i got a job today and will have a lil money coming in so i could do it lil by lil.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.