2 ground and power wire terminals?

Yes, you MUST run both pairs.

Although, if you're asking this, I doubt your electrical will be able to support this amp.

What does your electrical consist of?

Yes, you MUST run both pairs.
Although, if you're asking this, I doubt your electrical will be able to support this amp.

What does your electrical consist of?
U don't have to. Lol the amp will still function with just one hooked up... But I wouldn't recommend it. Hook both up

U don't have to. Lol the amp will still function with just one hooked up... But I wouldn't recommend it. Hook both up
Right, they're just connected in parallel by bars on the inside of the amp.

It will function for testing, but I wouldn't run it that way permanently... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Shammyhavik did that, blew his amp because of low voltage, then blamed the guy on the forum who sold him the amp.

Right, they're just connected in parallel by bars on the inside of the amp.
It will function for testing, but I wouldn't run it that way permanently... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Shammyhavik did that, blew his amp because of low voltage, then blamed the guy on the forum who sold him the amp.
Oh my gosh I remember shammy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody asking questions about a high power amp shouldn't have one. Esp asking about dual inputs.

I would highlt suggest studying it to find out proper install and about a good electrical before hooking it up.

Anybody asking questions about a high power amp shouldn't have one. Esp asking about dual inputs.
I would highlt suggest studying it to find out proper install and about a good electrical before hooking it up.
Well that was nice encouraging post. Not everybody is an electrical engineer.

Well that was nice encouraging post. Not everybody is an electrical engineer.
You don't need to be an electrical engineer to hook up a dual input amp. What if it was 3?! He'd be really lost.

Like how he says he knows a lot about car audio but questions this. lol

You don't need to be an electrical engineer to hook up a dual input amp. What if it was 3?! He'd be really lost.
Like how he says he knows a lot about car audio but questions this. lol
I do know a lot about it, like I said I've never dealt with this much power, I apologize for not knowing how to wire up something I've never had experience with

I do know a lot about it, like I said I've never dealt with this much power, I apologize for not knowing how to wire up something I've never had experience with
Look man, it's not any different if it had a single inputs, like a lot of amps do. Instead you have one that has 2. Just as simple as an amp with one. Ground both negs and put an inline fuse holder/fuse in between pos leads/power wires and your done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.