2 digital designs ddm3a bnib bLack case

Status
Not open for further replies.

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite

M3a Features

The M3a has been our most popular high powered amp for many years. The M3 was never designed for spec power, but was one of the first amps in this power range to utilize a high capacity quad power supply and rock solid output section. The M3a continues the tradition delivering over 3000 Watts of long term, SQ quality, RMS power at alternator charging levels. The M3a has been the go-to amp of choice for high performance sub systems. Specifications Input Sensitivity 0.15V - 5V Variable High Pass Filter Variable Low Pass Filter 20Hz - 200Hz @ 24dB/Oct Variable Sub-sonic Filter 10Hz - 50Hz @ 24dB/Oct Variable Bass Boost 0-6dB @ 45Hz Tested Voltage 12v -14v Tested THD ≥1% damping Factor Signal to Noise >100dB Channels 1 Cont Power at 1 ohm 2200W x 1 @ 12v Cont Power at 2 ohm Cont Power at 4 ohm Bridged Dynamic Power 4000W x 1ch Efficiency thru Output Dimensions - mm 546.1L x 232W x 63.5H Dimensions - inches 21.5L x 9.13W x 2.5L Shipping Weight 21 lbs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NEW NEVER USED NEVER POWERD OR ANYTHING . ONLY OPENED TO INSPECT FOR DAMAGE THATS IT . THESE CAME FROM A LOCAL DEALER SO IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT THEM BEING TESTED AS HAVE WARRANTY.

ALSO THEY CAME DIRECT FROM DD IN ORIGINAL OUTSIDE BOX.

IM SELLING DUE TO TAX ON HOME AND NEED FUNDS.

AS SEEN IN PICS THESE ARE 1 0F 4 AND 2 OF 4 I HAVE 2 MORE IF THESE SELL AND I DECIDE TO PART WITH THE OTHER 2.

I AM PICKY AND REQUESTED THE SERIAL NUMBERS TO BE A SET AND THEY ARE

THESE ARE PURE **** BEASTS AND DONT WANT TO PART BUT HOME COMES FIRST.

Price:

725 EACH SHIPPED AND INSURED LIKE A MOFO. CON U.S. SHIPPING ONLY AND I ACCEPT PAYPAL.

PLEASE NO LOW BALLS IM TAKING A HIT AS IT IS .

I BOUGHT THEM LOCAL SO I PAID TAX UP THE @SS. IF SOMEBODY BUYES THEM TOGETHER I WILL GIVE A KILLER DEAL SINCE I CAN PACK THEM TOGETHER AND SAVE ON SHIPPING.

PLEASE DO NOT WANT ANY TRADES , CASH ONLY

I HAVE NO REFRENCES ON HERE BUT I GO BY CALORIU ON CACO AND HAVE 17 POSITVE FEED BACK THE SAME AMPS ARE LISTED OVER THERE FEEL FREE TO CHECK ME OUT .

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PRICE ABOVE REFLECTS SHIPPING . SHIPPING IS CON U.S. ONLY

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
not looking for trades but if i was i dont think i would settle for just your amp lol.

where are the low ballers at //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

where are the low ballers at //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I'll take both for $800. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thanks for the offers guys. i just wanted to make sure people were seeing my thread ,

now back to business real offers only.

1 amp just sold to da0s44, thanks for the quick payment bro.

1 amp left people this amp will make a great purchase for an after christmas gift that you did not get lol.

Absolutely awesome service here people! He shipped out the amp and sent hi resolution pictures within a couple hours of payment. Top notch guy here! Cant wait for my M3a

thanks for the kind words i appreciate it. i am pleased as well you paid as agreed and i beleave you deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...