2 Digital Designs 2512 D4

Participant count
  • Participant list

Toofast4u
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 Digital Designs 2512 D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Near mint condition, I've owned em' for a little over a month and they were fantastic. Unfortunately, my box is way too small and tuned too high for my liking. Can't give up anymore trunk space so these have to go //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

9.5 Cosmetically, they have a little glue residue at the bottom of em'. Other than that they look perfect. 10/10 Mechanically, fully broken in and no issues what so ever.

Price:

Looking for $400 shipped. I WILL TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING

Pair of Skar VVX 12, must be D4.

Pair of Sundown SA 12, must be D4

Any other pair of 12s that works BEST in small enclosures. I'm also willing to trade 1 for 1 as long as the sub is a D4 and in good condition.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I know I don't have ANY references here, but don't be worried about me not packing properly. I don't have the DD boxes anymore unfortunately. I'll pack em' up with plenty of bubble wrap, packing peanuts, air packets and more if requested. Shipping will be fully insured through FedEx. I will ship with another company if requested.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

28s6mj6.jpg

1zclapj.jpg

b5s9q8.jpg

2dwfaz8.jpg

I say redo your enclosure with precision ports...you would like em a lot more I'm sure.

But as we talked a couple SA12s, Skars, or DCs would work well.

I say redo your enclosure with precision ports...you would like em a lot more I'm sure.
But as we talked a couple SA12s, Skars, or DCs would work well.
I would love to, but after all the remeasuring I highly doubt I'd be able to get more than .5 cubes of extra airspace. I'd still be short by a lot. I figured it'd be easier and cheaper in the long run to just sell these and get a pair of 12s that work well in a small enclosure.

BTW, do you know when you'll be in Victoria yet?

I would love to, but after all the remeasuring I highly doubt I'd be able to get more than .5 cubes of extra airspace. I'd still be short by a lot. I figured it'd be easier and cheaper in the long run to just sell these and get a pair of 12s that work well in a small enclosure.
BTW, do you know when you'll be in Victoria yet?
End if this month or one of the first few weeks of Aug. Not sure which yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.