2 diff size subs, 1 mono, kill switch?

owner of shop i worked at had a bandpass orion xtr on 1 500d memphis and a 2nd one on a memphis 10" in the factory sub location in his exploror and he could just use the 10 when his wife was in there or when they went on a trip he just pulled the bandpass and he has the memphis sub amp sub volume knob glued to the back of the cig lighter (took the back oyt cuse he didn't smoke) so he just turned the lighter to turn 10 up lol.. i mean it's not same amp but it's a thought

DO you have any car audio shows near you?
That would help you to hear many different setups.

I have been doing this for 27 years now, I have had way more systems than I can remember plus used to install for others when I was younger.
Colorado springs? Hell yeah, a few car meets and shows. Denvers only a hour away. Im just swamped with so much atm im surprized i even had time to even do this setup or be on this forum. Mostly just log in at work when doing nothing. I think in a few weeks ill finally be able to get out there and hear some setups

I'll do something like you, but not for the same reason, I plan on putting a 15" and upgrade the factory sub, when i need more space in the trunk just take out the 15" and connect the factory, i'll do this via a switch in the back or plugs or both, I don't know yet.

But for your case i think what others have suggest is the best way, put the sub in a proper box, and forget about the rest.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.