• Participant list

Beerdrnkr
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Custom 3hp 12's!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both are in very good condition! Very minimal use.

Dual 3ohm subs, 3hp motors, it great condition, sound awesome, handle about 1500wrms each.

Price:

Local $520 with box

$275 each shipped each or $530 shipped for both (no box).

$50 picked up for the box alone.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0071.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0005.jpg

dual 3ohm coils //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
They were supposedly dual 2's but I checked them a few weeks ago and they all read 3.1 or 3.2.

I wired them up for him and its reading just a hair under 1 ohm....something like .8-.9 guys

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I will tell u guys now these things are ****** monsters

I wired them up for him and its reading just a hair under 1 ohm....something like .8-.9 guys
Thanks bro...Don't forget to tell everyone how ****** these subs sound! lol

Willing to trade for Massive NX4 and NX5 amps or possibly some other 5/6ch. amps!

More info on the sub:

These have 3/4" slugs

The functional top plate thickness is 35mm

These have the bumped back plate and a Venturi style pole piece

These will fit an 8-layer flat wound aluminum coil.

sub has a pair of standard soft TC spiders with woven leads, I believe a 4-layer copper roundwire coil, and standard oem paper cone and dustcap.

The sub was designed as a prototype for the eclipse SW91xx series subs.

Wow that's almost identical from what was in my car... nice APk3 haha.
lol. You noticed. I was thinking about putting the APK3 up for sale but I'm pretty impressed with it.

$265 shipped each or $515 shipped for both!

lol. You noticed. I was thinking about putting the APK3 up for sale but I'm pretty impressed with it.

Yeah just keep it, I sold mine for $240 and it was MINT, then two weeks later the kid who bought it from me friggin broke it. Idiots had a BATTERY CLAMP clamped to rusted bare metal as a ground and used 4 gauge wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.