2 Channel Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hades2004
10+ year member

Underworld Master
Canada
I'm looking for a 2 channel amp for my SPR-176A. I'm looking for an amp that does 60-80 watts RMS. Would amp would you recommened? Or should I get a 4 channel amp and amp my SPR-694A too? Also somehwhere between 60 and 80 watts RMS.

Opps. I guess this would help. 60-80 watts RMS to each channel. I was looking at the Alpine MRP-T220 which does 50 watts RMSx2 @ 4 ohms. But should I just spend the extra $50 to $80 on a 4 channel amp and amp all my speakers?. Anywhere from 60-80 watts RMSx4 @ 4 ohms will be fine. Thanks.

spend the extra and get a 4 channel.

did you see any that you might be intrested in?

post some brands and model numbers, so

we can all try to help you out

For a 2 channel amp I was looking at the Alpine MRP-T220, and the 4 channel amp MRP-F240. For Rockford 2 channel the P3002 and for the 4 channel P4004. I really don't need that expensive of an amp for my speakers tho. I showed my uncle my stuff and he said that my Head Unit which is the CDA-9833 will give my speaker distorstion. So he recommened that I got an amp for my speakers.

I was looking around and I was looking at Phoenix Gold. I came across this amp by PG, the OCTANE-R 5.0:4. It's $160 at Woofers Etc. Would this be a good 4 channel amp for my speakers? It does 80 watts RMSx4 @ 4 ohms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.