SOLD 2 boxes, both for a pair of 12's

Participant count
  • Participant list

mendon mafia
10+ year member

`94 caprice, 15" Fi BTL
first up is a plexi glass backed box. its fully finished in glossy black paint inside and out. it is a wedge shaped box. the foot print is 22x37.5 and its 14.5 inches tall. the narrow part of the wedge is 18". it is approximately 3.8 cubes net depending on how big the subs are. and tunes to 34 hz. there is 36 inches of port area and the port is slightly flared to reduce port noise. this box is ideal for infinity kappa perfects but obviously other drivers will work well in this box. the suba are on the wedge and the subs and port both fire the same direction.

second is a bare mdf box. it measures 29x35x12.5 its 4 cubes net (RE SX's) tunes to 34 hz and has 62 inches of port area. the subs fire up and the port fires back. curved wave guide at the rear of the port to aid in smooth air flow. This box is STRONG and will handle any subs you put in it.

both boxes were constructed by me using gorilla glue, caulk and double baffles. but only the bare one has bracing since i didnt want to ruin the the look of the plexi one, but the plexi one is still good for up to 2kw, i ran my sx's in if for a while with no problems.

PICS ON PAGE 2!!!!!!!!!!

prices:

Plexi- $90plus shipping (approximately $80 for shipping, ~60 lbs) OBO

non finished- $60 plus shipping (~$80 for shipping, ~70 lbs) OBO

shipping charges are approximate. if you want to calculate actual shipping then use my zip 14506 to calculate it.

thanks for looking and if you have any questions just ask!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.