2 Atomic APX 10s install

i wish i could. i install at my local CC and a competitor that took this year off, named joe who was on team soundstream, tsunami, maxxsonics, who also has helped me alot with my install, already said he was going. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif it ***** because i really wanted to go...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Such a name dropper, nobody cares who I am, so come on leave my name out of your posts just say your boss. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I am a name dropper joe. btw let me go to slamology! =P

and it is in IN i believe?
Let's see, I'm going to have to say NO! You dont even know what state it is in, LOL. You have june 7th off you can go to Dropfest in WI. I am going to Slamology due to the manufacturer support for my other project, and I might just have something else up my sleeve. You ready to see who can be louder yet? You or the washup?

The box is flexing? I have yet to see this in any install, vids? If it's flexing, it wasn't assembled properly because if the subs are just wreaking havoc, the box should just be vibrating around a lot and not have panels behaving differently.

The box is flexing? I have yet to see this in any install, vids? If it's flexing, it wasn't assembled properly because if the subs are just wreaking havoc, the box should just be vibrating around a lot and not have panels behaving differently.
box shouldnt even be bouncing around ur still loosing acoustical energy.

Let's see, I'm going to have to say NO! You dont even know what state it is in, LOL. You have june 7th off you can go to Dropfest in WI. I am going to Slamology due to the manufacturer support for my other project, and I might just have something else up my sleeve. You ready to see who can be louder yet? You or the washup?
hey it was a long weekend. and i will go to dropfest, i appreciate the day off. you gonna let me test on your termlab yet?

Looks good bro. I have a pair of Kove Armageddon 10's in my garage and they look very similar to those Atomics you have. I just don't have the time or money to do anything with them.

box shouldnt even be bouncing around ur still loosing acoustical energy.
That's exactly my point. Under no circumstances should it ever flex, but if it's merely not braced well, it'll just vibrate around, but not flex. He's saying that he needs more bracing because it's flexing: that's a problem with the structural integrity and not the supplemental bracing.

That's exactly my point. Under no circumstances should it ever flex, but if it's merely not braced well, it'll just vibrate around, but not flex. He's saying that he needs more bracing because it's flexing: that's a problem with the structural integrity and not the supplemental bracing.
alright im sorry for not using correct termonology? (sp). there's vibrations within the box obviously which im fixing with 2x4s on the face of the box tomorrow. better?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.