2 amps 1 set of components

Participant count
  • Participant list

iammiowngod
10+ year member

redding
iv got a a set of focal poly glass components and 2 amps. i was wondering if there was any way to power the tweets with one and the mids with the other, not using diff. out puts from my head unit, so i suppose im asking if i can stick one in between the speaker and the crossover. bolth amps have rca line in.

thanks

-brian

im not sure about those comps, but mine have the option to be powered together or separately. assuming you could do this also, you do not want to wire the amp between the crossover and the speaker. just run rca's to the two amps, and then use a y-splitter on each one, and hook those up to each of your amps. ie. right channel goes to the right channels on each amp, and left goes to left. then run speaker wire to ur crossovers, then from there to ur speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.