2 American Bass VFL8's

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: 2 American Bass VFL8's. D4

Item(s) Description/Condition: Excellent condition. No scratches or nicks in the surround or dustcap. Looks like new from the front. Only issue is the terminal broke off when it was shipped to me. I have JB welded it back into place though. Does not affect functionality as the tinsels and leads were unaffected. I tried showing it in the last pic. These are beastly little subs. I was surprised by how heavy and well built they are. I bought these from another member and never powered them myself. Selling because I am going to go with a single sub setup with a larger box.

Price: $140 each shipped obo. $270 shipped for the pair obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included as always within the lower 48

Item Pictures:

IMG_2003_zpsf3769c5e.jpg

IMG_2153_zpsb111fdd9.jpg

IMG_6235_zpsd5a3ba10.jpg

IMG_6092_zps329ee05e.jpg

IMG_2846_zps77537b4b.jpg

IMG_0368_zps55fa09da.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Easy 20lbs I would guess. They are pretty **** heavy. Weigh a little more than a 12" JL W3

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 AM ----------

Whats the weight on one
Easy 20lbs I would guess. They are pretty **** heavy. Weigh a little more than a 12" JL W3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.