there is only one bottom cover first buyer gets it

Price:

200 for the first one

175 for the second

350 for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping and insurance is extra

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thats the new style.The old 200.1 same style as this was rated at 3000@1 so the 150.1 was probably a bit less.
How many of you actually know the full history of the VFL amps, there really isn't old and new styles, other than heat sinks, and text on the heat sinks. As far as these gold ones, they're just the 18 V editions, and when they were repaired I would hope that that was taken into consideration when the components were changed out. GLWS

are these sold yet
no when they are sold ill mark the thread accordingly

How many of you actually know the full history of the VFL amps, there really isn't old and new styles, other than heat sinks, and text on the heat sinks. As far as these gold ones, they're just the 18 V editions, and when they were repaired I would hope that that was taken into consideration when the components were changed out. GLWS
the repair shop that does these for me has been repairing big competitor amps for years for me and all the dbdrag competitors that have broken amps at our shows he is very good at it !

Trade for an active capable Excelon xr-4s?
no thanks not really looking for anything like that right now

one amps sold locally sorry guys

one amp available

i was pm'd about clamped power but the users inbox was full .... i never clampped them sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...