2-Adcom 4404 Amps with 2-Adcom 4600 X-overs

ilovekamnkate
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2-Adcom 4404 Amplifiers

2-Adcom 4600 Crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is old school equipment in very good to excellent condition (for its age). All equipment works properly and was professionally installed and removed. The 2 Adcom amps show very little if none signs of wear. There are 2 light scratches by one of the cooling fans other than that there were no other scratches. The 2 Adcom crossovers 1 is perfect the other has light scratches on top but still in good condition. I know I am new to this site but I am a Excellent Seller on e-bay but alot of people do not know about stereo equipment there. Check my ebay as my user name is the same here as it is on ebay! Please feel free to email me with any questions as I will get back to answering them as time allows me. I work alot of hours but check my emails frequently. Please text me for more pictures also. Thanks for looking!

Price:

(I hope to get about 800 or 400/pc) Please text questions to 209-675-8468 for a faster response.

Pay-pal for payment As this is the only secure way to trade I think. I will take other payment options if discussed first!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer to pay actual shipping price plus any other shipping supplies to ship to. Insurance is going to be provided also as these are high dollar items!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
4ohms = 40w per ch at

2ohms = 80w per ch at

9.75x24.25x2.3” and a solid 19lbs

XLR Balanced inputs

It is a pure class A amplifier. Not A/B, D, T, etc etc etc. Nelson Pass is a legend in class A amplification design. While there are plenty of amplifiers which make more power (this thing is severely underrated), there are very few amplifiers which can match the quality and clarity of these specific Adcom amplifiers. Not to mention they are stable to less than 1/2 ohm. This is also only 1 of 2 amplifiers ever brought to market which was 100% pure mofset circuitry. If you know Nelson Pass than you know this signal path is uncluttered.

I can also email owners manual upon request, Please email me

Thx

Adcom Review:

Adcom Kills The Competition

Written: Sep 02 '00

Product Rating:

Pros: Sonically Superior Breaking The Known Sound Barrier Of High Quality Output

Cons: None, Plays Harder and Sharper Than Anything Out There

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GustavusShaw's Full Review: Adcom GFA 4404 Car Amp

This is one of the most sonically superior amps currently on the market and even the competition thinks so. The GFA-4404 is exquisitely designed all the way down to the circuitry. The internal workings of the amp are beyond extraordinary because of the multitude of features its has respectfully been endowed with.

Ok enough of the hoopla. Let's get down to business this amp is capable of 300w rms split by 2, that's 150wrms for ch 1 and 2 and 150wrms for ch 3 and 4. To keep everything cool and functioning efficiently the amp has a cooling fan. Its impedance handling capability is very low, and allows the user to patch it into a multitude of subwoofers or mids and highs.

It also is able to power a center channel which add to the depth and realism of the music. The balanced line input is one of the clearest in the car audio business. It blocks any noise that is associated with ground loop interference or engine noise.

Amp that are rated at over twice the power can't even come close to touching it at any level of play. The frequency range is far beyond what other amp are able to play, from 0Hz-50KHz. The signal to noise ratio is awsomely high, rated at 100db, which means the sonics come through loud and clear. The damping factor is superb, around 600 which means it blocks a lot of unwanted noise and only plays supernatural music at astounding rate of quality.

I love this amp as well as all other Adcom products. Although a bit high in price its well worth the money!!

I will split these items up. Each amp will come with its own crossover. I will make a deal for an almost complete system (everything minus box and woofers and specific cables)

You need to post a price per the forum rules or it will be deleted. This isn't Ebay. Plus you only need to post one thread at a time. Multiple listings on the board is just going to get it deleted also.

I did post a price it is in the price line. And yes I know it is not ebay. I am doing my best to give accurate information on these as I have got emails about these. That is why I had posted extra material.

I dont ever recall anyone saying these were class A and I know 2 people who have had or have them and I had one also myself.

Dont judge these by the watts. they absolutely will blow away most amps rated 4x as much power. I had the 4304 bridged and it was stunning. best sounding amp I have ever had. it died but that was not its fault. it had a hard life.

i did post a price it is in the price line. And yes i know it is not ebay. I am doing my best to give accurate information on these as i have got emails about these. That is why i had posted extra material.
mus post a actual $ price not best offer. This is not a auction house. Please pick a price before the thread is reported

Saying you want around an amount, and text you offers, is not posting a price. Since you're close to being legit here, i'll give you a day (or until the next time you reply before then) to edit your post and fix it. Thanks.

I gave you warning bro. Told ya so. Next. Time, listen to someone who has been on this site for 9 years. I wasn't bustin your balls, I was tryin to help you out

I have tried to make this posting easy. Obviously it is not. Thought I was doing this right but did not realize the policemen on this site. I have fixed everything you guys stated. Can I get my ticket signed off...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.