Cal Expo, Sacramento,CA

dB Drag info:

http://www.termpro.com/asp/members2.asp?Who=13&MemberID=7385

USACi info:

http://www.caraudioevents.com/Event%20Schedule.htm

Flyers:

sac_front.jpg

sac_back.jpg

CA IASCA is planning at least 10 events for the state for SQ if you're interested. For northern CA, we will have one in Seaside and San Francisco in April and May if you're up to it.

is anyone going to this? I think i wil before i have to go to work.
My team, Team BIO will be there in force for the USACi comp, and i believe one of our teammates will be doing Drag too. Unfortunately I will not be competiting as I do not have a car right now(my comp car is totaled and not driveable). I will however be attending with a teammate.

It will be a blast... it was a blast last year and this year it should be even better... I only wish i was competiting

i'm afraid ill travekl all that, and it'll **** ass.
Chance u take. I drove 4 1/2 hours to a comp to find out my battery was dead, ended up using someone elses battery, took 3rd place should have had 2nd. Then on the way home at 12am my left tire blew out... tow to fresno say at aunts.

Trust me it couldnt be worse than that for a hour half drive.

There should be a really good turn out, at least for spectators, at Autorama, since it's a dual event (USACi and dB Drags).

Trust me it couldnt be worse than that for a hour half drive.
South Frisco is more than a 1/2 hour drive. Try over 2 hours. I commute everyday to work to Concord from Sac, and it's 1.25 hours on a light day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.