SOLD 2 35ah batteries, 2 BNIB Crunch GPV15d2

Participant count
  • Participant list

ktraughb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I really will post pics on this thread tomorrow. They will just have to be from the old cell phone. Anyway, I have two 12v 35 ah batteries, both barely used. One has screw type terminals and the other has the square thru-bolt terminals. same weight each at 35lbs and basically same size specs. Good little batteries for the price. One is from Long Way and the other is Universal Battery $55 shipped each.

I also have two BNIB Crunch Groundpounder subs, these are the 15 inch dual 2 ohm version, capable of handling 700 watts rms and 1400 max. Good little subs, nothing huge but sound pretty good and get pretty loud. 8 awg push pin terminals. I would like to get $75 each plus shipping on these.

If anyone is local, I have three enclosures for sale. two different ported for 2 12s, tuned to 40 hz, one is about 4.25 cubic feet, the other is about 5.25 cubic feet. $40 for the smaller one, $80 for the larger one. Both very sturdy and have 45 degree corners.

Other enclosure is for 2 15s, tuned to 40 Hz, 6 cubic feet after displacement. Pretty loud and sounds good. This one has 8 awg wire already run inside and out for the Crunch subs that are listed (not them exactly but some other ones i had). It has been painted black, I would like $150 for it.

I realize these pics dont have username but theyre some I already had so figured id throw them up in the meantime.

going to get pics with username for the 15s box and the crunch subs and batteries. cant get to the other boxes right now, theyre in storage, but will be able to soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.