1. Product:

(2) Of the new HIfonics Colossus amplifiers

2. Specs:

3200@ 2 ohm

I have ran each of them at 1.4 ohm no prob the whole time i had them

3. Description/Condition:

NEAR mint!!!

4. Price: :

$450+ shipping each NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO LOWBALLS. I WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO THE NORMAL "WHATS THE LOWEST YOULL TAKE". YOU WILL SEND AN OFFER OR YOU WILL GET THE RESPONSE FROM MYSELF "PRICE IS POSTED".

5. Pictures:

IMAG0197.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
I already stated that it was $70 off brand new at that time. Now they are priced at $740 for the pair which is quite less. Either way it was still cheaper than brand new. People who sell mint almost bnib sell items this way, being pretty much new and almost $100 cheaper. You obviously havnt been around long enough to realize this concept tho.

Maybe if they were dented, scratched, or burnt they'd be that cheap. But not mint items. Go elsewhere thanks.

I am selling 1 for $400 or both for $740

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.