2 15s or 15 and a 10 or a 15 and 12

For $330 you really aren't looking at much... Remember you need a sub+box+amp+wire+fuses. $330 divided by 5 is $66 for each thing! Obviously some stuff costs more than others tho.

Maybe a Soundqubed 10 or 12 (idk the prices), the smallest Taramps you can find, some OFC (oxygen free copper) 4 gauge, and some 125a fuses, then have someone design you a box on here and then either you build it or someone else builds it. That MIGHT fit into your budget. If you raise your budget to $500 you can do a decent system tho.

Your best bet is to just keep saving till you get a little more. In the mean time just keep doing a lot of reading, get familiar with everything and when you have enough money you'll have a better idea of what you'll need and what to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.