• Participant list

danyopjr
10+ year member

Ay Be Be
Waianae,Oahu
Item(s) for Sale:

2 15" Digital Designs Platinum Kevlar Cone and Platinum Dust Cap

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Selling 2 Digital Designs Platinum Kevlar Cone and Platinum Dust Cap. Both are in great condition and will be good to put on a DD 15" Subwoofer. Cones were over $600+ each just for Kevlar Cone. They were on 2 of the 9515Gs. Ended up going with 8 regular 9515Gs so no longer will need these Kevlar Cones and Caps

Price:

$150 plus shipping each OR

Looking for more DD 9500G motors but will take other trades as well just lmk what ya got

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Lmk when u able to buy and we can work out a deal for em. I really liked the way they performed. Has a cleaner bass response from when i tested em with my 2 15" daily box than the regular 9515 Paper Cone with Carbon Dustcap subs but not gonna spend $700+ for each of my 8 9515Gs to get these kevlar cones and caps.

Lmk when u able to buy and we can work out a deal for em. I really liked the way they performed. Has a cleaner bass response from when i tested em with my 2 15" daily box than the regular 9515 Paper Cone with Carbon Dustcap subs but not gonna spend $700+ for each of my 8 9515Gs to get these kevlar cones and caps.
How does that work with the surround and other soft parts attached to the cone? I'm assuming I'd have to get a new surround and attach it to the cone. Can the voice coil and spiders be removed without damaging the cones?

U can because when i called DD they said they can custom the coils and spiders to either make spiders stiffer and different types of coils. You are paying for the Kevlar thats why these Special Cone and Cap options are expensive.

More pics of em

Last edited by a moderator:
So, will I have to buy the surrounds and clean the CA glue off the cones? Also, please text me more pics if you can. (217)-725-5785 What do the back of the cones look like?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.