SOLD 2 15" Avalanches + box for sale/trade

wj94
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
virginia
I should be getting these out of my car tomorrow or in the next couple days, so I would be able to ship towards the end of the week or next Monday. They are both in mint condition. I'm the original owner, had them powered originally with 900w RMS each (off a Tsunami db1800t) and then with 1200w off a PG Tantrum 1200. Both of them will be shipped in their original crates to insure their safety in transport. The price is $250 + shipping each (should be around $25 per sub including insurance). I only have one picture that I can find right now....might have more on my camera, I'll have to check later tonight. I can take more when I get them out of the car if necessary.

I am also selling the box for $50 + shipping, or $20 + shipping if you want to buy both subs and the box together. The box was custom made by Oapy123, who is known for making high quality boxes. It's 4 cubic feet after displacement (33" wide, 11" tall, 27" deep) and is upfiring, as seen in the picture.

If you're interested, IM me at dgoldenzVT or PM me.

DSC00315.jpg

I have someone now who wants everything together for $600 shipped. I'm not going to budge on the price because I've had a lot of individual people say they'd take one Avalanche for $250, but I'd rather sell it all at once.

Some kick ass subs folks...buy em up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.