2 12" diamond audio tdx12d2 subs.

sancho20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" diamond audio tdx12d2 subs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

great subs .retailed for over $700 both in good shape.One has a small ding in the dustcap.

Price:

$175 each or $325 for the pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$30 each or if you buy the pair ill split shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

i know but it seems like not alot of people like them or have used them..I had 2 15" d9s that were new and it took me like 6 months to sell them for $300 each..

i have really only done a couple of deals on here and i dont remember the usernames,that is why i was telling you my ebay name because i sell alot of stuff on there and had perfect feedback on there until last month when a couple of douchebags ruined my feedback and ripped me off to boot..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.