2 12 inch subs plugged to one mono amp , i unplugged one and it plays WAYYYY louder??

Participant count
  • Participant list

niccolas22

here
I have 2 12 inch terminator subs that came with the terminator mono TN250/1 Amp in a kit but i bought them from a friend and know nothing about subs , Now that i unplugged one it plays perfectly but should i wire them to have 2ohms if thats what it would give? I need help so i don't break my car or the Subs , cause i just changed the Battery and alternator so it cost me enough!

Is it bad for the amp that i have only one plugged? Should i put them in parallel , i have NO clue how these work And i have a million settings on my radio which i also don't know how to set !-_- i would be forever thankful if someone would help me PLEASE!!!

If i plug them in parallel would it help? cause when both plugged seperately i had to blast the volume so loud to hear them that it distorted the voice , by putting them in parallel it would make less ohms and make the sound deeper from what i read? i think lol

To get the most out of your amp, plug one speaker in regularly, then run wires from that speaker to the other. (Parallel)

but don't expect much, that set-up is very limited.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.