2 10's $1000 budget

jaysal555
10+ year member

Ok i'm lookng to get 2 10 inch diamond audio m6's or m5's (still undecided). I'm currently drving around my parents 03 Lincoln LS and I have a $1000 budget. I was wondering how much power I should run to 2 m6's? Also my budget is telling me that I should just get 2 m3's and call it a day. So what are your recomendations on my system? Really looking for answer of what amp and sub combo I should get to be in my budget. Thanks in advanced!

i would go to soundsplinter, buy a pair of rl-i's ..around $350 shipped...email mike@soundsplinter.com he'll hook ya up, tell him i sent ya...lol

great guy, great customer service, beyond awesome product!!

then i'd go to ebay, buy this hifonics 1000d, includes a 4 gauge wiring kit it's $260 shipped..

this is the guy i bought my hifonics from..excellent ebayer!!

that's about $610....leaves $300 for anything else u might need..like the wood for ur enclosure..lol

check em out, give mike an email before u buy...u won't be disappointed

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

thanks for the advise, i already checked that amp out and plan on gettin that. Good to hear hes a good ebayer.

also why shouldn't i get the diamonds? any imput about them would be great.

i'm not saying not get the diamonds..they are excellent subs...

i'm just recommending another option, that may or may not be cheaper and it's a great product(soundsplinter)..i love my soundsplinter sub to death..loud,clean and oh so sexy..lol

in the end, u have to be happy with ur decision..and diamonds aren't a bad decision.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/peace.gif.2db28b618ed8d1964ebbe2f5021d2c39.gif

I like the price of the sub and amp combo you gave me cuz the budget included subs, amp, box, and wires (forgot to mention that). could you give me a website for soundsplinter cuz i couldnt access it this morning. thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.