2 10" subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clifff150
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I am looking for 2 10's that will work well in about 1 cube ported each. Will be powered by IA 10.1 and in a down fire style box under a back seat so depth is limited. Currently looking into IA I Series, Sundown Ev3, Sundown SA, Fi Alpha, DC lvl 2 and anything else!! Would like to stay under $150 each shipped. Thank you!

I am looking for 2 10's that will work well in about 1 cube ported each. Will be powered by IA 10.1 and in a down fire style box under a back seat so depth is limited. Currently looking into IA I Series, Sundown Ev3, Sundown SA, Fi Alpha, DC lvl 2 and anything else!! Would like to stay under $150 each shipped. Thank you!
alphas look good to me.. ia look like same sub as sundown e

Wrong, you must be blind on top of being a moron.

There is no similarity between the Sundown E and IA I.

Aside from being 100% completely different, the Sundown has a tooled basket, different bottom plate, more xmax, lower q parameters, lower fs, stiffer suspension and a greater mounting depth just to name a few differences.

I'm not familiar with either sub. Would one work better for my setup? I was leaning towards the IA because I like their products but I've also had Fi and DC and loved them.

not the pic of it on ssa basket/cone looks the same.. either way no reason to b an a hole everytime u post Incriminator Audio 12 I Series 500RMS 12" Subwoofer - SSA STORE
The Sundown E basket has cooling holes machined into it and the sundown logo stamped in.

I'm only an asshole to morons who consistently post wrong and misleading information. Quit saying dumb shit, problem solved.

I'm not familiar with either sub. Would one work better for my setup? I was leaning towards the IA because I like their products but I've also had Fi and DC and loved them.
I would do the Sundown E's, I own an E10v3 and it's a great little sub, I've been thinking about picking up another.

The Sundown E basket has cooling holes machined into it and the sundown logo stamped in.
I'm only an asshole to morons who consistently post wrong and misleading information. Quit saying dumb shit, problem solved.

I would do the Sundown E's, I own an E10v3 and it's a great little sub, I've been thinking about picking up another.
looks like ia has slits in the basket to me maybe not same place but the name on it don't mean much.. either way as i said looks similar

looks like ia has slits in the basket to me maybe not same place but the name on it don't mean much.. either way as i said looks similar

Clearly no slits in the basket of the new I series. The older 300rms I's had slits but the basket is entirely different. They are probably made in the same Chinese build house but that's the only similarity.

You didn't say they look similar, you said they look the same....twice.

not the pic of it on ssa basket/cone looks the same.. either way no reason to b an a hole everytime u post Incriminator Audio 12 I Series 500RMS 12" Subwoofer - SSA STORE

Same and similar do not mean the same thing.

You are literally a blind moron.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.