1st truck box attempt - FREE box build

I won't do truck boxes anymore without charging something...they really are a PITA.
They should look better than that if you want to start charging, though.

Planning helps. you should use sketchup first, if you dont' already.

for a first truck box those look great bro.. cant ***** for free

this one was a big PITA

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture019.jpg

They should look better than that if you want to start charging, though.
Planning helps. you should use sketchup first, if you dont' already.

Yeah, actually I kinda agree..

Doing them for free is a great way to get yourself up to par with mobeious and such //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

you got a table saw? if not I would strongly suggest getting one if you gonna do a lot of boxes. Nice looking box btw. some peoples first boxes look alot worse then that. I know mine did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.