Northeast Region 1st NESPL event of 2011

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
This one will be for Charity, all proceeds going towards Junior Diabetes. New England SPL and Lower Level Customs have teamed up again for 2011 and will be hosting a car show and SPL Comp for charity. Event is on April 30th, registration begins at 10am, car show is free (donations greatly appreciated), SPL will be a $10 donation per run. Possibly a 50/50 raffle too. We will only be running the SPL and Slammin Bass formats at this event, the Sound N' Style format will debut later.

Advance Auto Parts

1292 Hooksett Rd Ste B

Hooksett, NH 03106

it's not on the NESPL site yet, but will be shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a long off season, so I'm sure people are anxious to compete again. I plan on being there, but I have no idea yet what I'll be doing...too busy to work on anything for myself!

ya so since there is no record of it we might goose the numbers =)

we've just been anticipating a CT show and this is the first one to pop up that we can attend, should have the 3 rex's the exploder and the caravan hopefully all there

ya so since there is no record of it we might goose the numbers =)we've just been anticipating a CT show and this is the first one to pop up that we can attend, should have the 3 rex's the exploder and the caravan hopefully all there
Kev, let me know of any L.I. local shows. I may have to try to get down with Bk. Attitude.

ya thats why u guys see us in ct all the time lmao, LI shows just don't happen anymore, and to dennis, idk where on LI you live but you could always join up with me and the team, we take the ferry over from orient point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.