1st gen explorer boxes???

Participant count
  • Participant list
ill be picking the truck up sunday. im not sure what i want yet 12s 15s 18s all work for me.

but looking to use some power the amp im looking at now is a stetsom 14kd

Can you give some goals? I mean I have no idea if you are going for high output multi-driver install or single driver daily install, other then a large wattage amp. Could be 4 12's firing up with aero ports rearward. Or rear fire both port and sub. Or up fire sub, driver side fire port. All three have different advantages.

sorry i was in a rush before.

i believe im going to try a 2 18" setup looking for daily lows but still be able to get some scores whenever i get around to a show. i am kind of thinking about doing a wall behind the 2nd row subs on bottom port on top but id like to see what others have done with theres.

and amp might change if i decide to stay with 2 18" since they wont hold that amount of power so ill probably drop to about 6k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.