Why doesn't my bass always sound crisp and low?

Rique
10+ year member

Sometimes it doesn't thump it doesn't hit hard at all u can't even feel the bass but you can hear poor quality then other times its really really low

I have a kicker sub, mrp500 is there something I should be doing or bad wiring?

Sometimes it doesn't thump it doesn't hit hard at all u can't even feel the bass but you can hear poor quality then other times its really really low
I have a kicker sub, mrp500 is there something I should be doing or bad wiring?
more infos are required. hu? hows your wiring (power ground ohm config)

might be music quality. so many variables when it comes to ripped music, i notice a difference in just about every cd..

There is a good chance your battery is starting to go bad. If your starting to lose out on power the bass will be effected. When you first crank your vehicle i bet it plays great but after a little while it starts to get bad. IMO...Batery or power problem

might be music quality. so many variables when it comes to ripped music, i notice a difference in just about every cd..
If the ripping itself is causing variations, you're doing it wrong, or just getting music from a shitty source.

How much power is the amp claiming it puts out? Doubt you would have power problems on that small of power, you could probally run it on stock and it'd be fine.

Youre probally just getting used to it. or your amp or sub craps out after awhile haha

There is a good chance your battery is starting to go bad. If your starting to lose out on power the bass will be effected. When you first crank your vehicle i bet it plays great but after a little while it starts to get bad. IMO...Batery or power problem
Might be this seems like when ever other time the quality isn't good. If I turn my car on at 3 and go to work at 11 30 which is the next time I turn my car on the quality isn't as good.

id go with messeed up cd quality, but thats just me. OR if your using an ipod, try putting the ipod on different volumes, although mine is always at full, never really messed with anything lower. But in some cases you may need to turn the ipod down and your volume knob up. And with the ipod, MAKE SURE YOUR EQ IS OFF. That can give you awful results

what does CRISP bass sound like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

what is the definition of CRISP bass ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

what does CRISP bass sound like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gifwhat is the definition of CRISP bass ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Crunchy. You know like fried chicken. I love fried bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.