1OHM here i come!!! it'll be installed in an hour

Id expect the FU to yield about +0.3 on drop in, give or take. Its a very capable driver for 175$.
SA has its advantages. Shorting ring (yes it matters), more proven over time, i would bet its a more robust coil thermally.

Id take the SA. But no qualms for those who like the 750.

But Crossfire is coming out with a driver geared toward this niche. The new C5s should beat both
yeah i got it for $150 lol.. it's a strong sub but everyone was right it really needs like 1500rms (or 1k after rise).. it's loud on rebassed tracks (had guy jump out on purple rain other day it just shocked him) and 50hz tone.. i think after couple months it'll get louder on basic tracks but mo power is mo better fs

Id expect the FU to yield about +0.3 on drop in, give or take. Its a very capable driver for 175$.
SA has its advantages. Shorting ring (yes it matters), more proven over time, i would bet its a more robust coil thermally.

Id take the SA. But no qualms for those who like the 750.

But Crossfire is coming out with a driver geared toward this niche. The new C5s should beat both
idk crossfire sub but just saw this by accident watch 3 mins in

Xsv4 is like 80lb sub. Wayyy over budget obviously. I actually wont be using Crossfire. No team pricing allowed in this challenge.

I might try a AB Tnt 15 to be different. Everyone is using fu. I'll zig while everyone zags

Xsv4 is like 80lb sub. Wayyy over budget obviously. I actually wont be using Crossfire. No team pricing allowed in this challenge.
I might try a AB Tnt 15 to be different. Everyone is using fu. I'll zig while everyone zags
i didn't mean for challenge u or someone said cf was coming out with new sub.. and right after i saw that thing flexing windshield and roof... so u going with 1 sub competing against peeps with 2 or 3?, u gonna see if cone area or bigger sub maybe more airspace is better., what amp u using?

The new c5 is on par with sa, fu 750 etc. I think its gonna be 750w. Real nice driver, and its actually a 2.75" coil... but i saw in rules that no one can use team or sponsored gear... so no CF for me.

Im planning to use 1 15. The best 15 I can find over multiple cheap subs. For power, I have an ns2 or however much CF power I need. Im gonna do the 150$ sub only challenge.

The Ab tnt 15 is 140$. The fu 750 15 looks better, but everyone is using FU since he lowered his prices for this. Kind of defeats the purpose of this challenge imo. Those same people will complain when I have Jeff Vue "lower" the price of a sub for me.

The new c5 is on par with sa, fu 750 etc. I think its gonna be 750w. Real nice driver, and its actually a 2.75" coil... but i saw in rules that no one can use team or sponsored gear... so no CF for me.
Im planning to use 1 15. The best 15 I can find over multiple cheap subs. For power, I have an ns2 or however much CF power I need. Im gonna do the 150$ sub only challenge.

The Ab tnt 15 is 140$. The fu 750 15 looks better, but everyone is using FU since he lowered his prices for this. Kind of defeats the purpose of this challenge imo. Those same people will complain when I have Jeff Vue "lower" the price of a sub for me.
just to say i told u bigblank has a pa bamf said it was 2 db louder than 750 in same 2cf box with 1400rms.

It might be...but the ns2 is like a 16,000w amp lol. I need something that wont shred on vol 3/50
i'd say sq hds3.1 but coil probably no better than bamf.. if u have that power get the 750 man others probably won't have that much..

That bamf surprisngly looks ok. Found it as cheap as 103$. Theres also the Mofos for 149. All jokes aside, mofos have always been ok drivers

That bamf surprisngly looks ok. Found it as cheap as 103$. Theres also the Mofos for 149. All jokes aside, mofos have always been ok drivers
i was looking at those and mofos have changed coils **** is sortof what peeps say.. go to budget gem orbust fb page ryan has video of the bamf... U DO KNOW THE 750 15 IS $150 RIGHT???????????? idk many 12's could beat that on good power darth did 140 tuned at like 33hz (he thought it was lower but box wasn't right just found out) on maybe 900rms on crappy amp.. FU Car Audio, fu audio, fu car audio

I know the fu750 is 150$, and i could easily do 153 or 154 on 1 fu750 15... but im trying to avoid using the FU drivers. Lowering the the price of his drivers to comply with this challenge doesnt sit well with me. The purpose of this challenge was to see how loud people can get with boss, power acoustik etc... not a company lowering their prices so their driver can win

I know the fu750 is 150$, and i could easily do 153 or 154 on 1 fu750 15... but im trying to avoid using the FU drivers. Lowering the the price of his drivers to comply with this challenge doesnt sit well with me. The purpose of this challenge was to see how loud people can get with boss, power acoustik etc... not a company lowering their prices so their driver can win
oh well i tried.. then get the bamf it's only 1 i know that someone we trust said is louder than fu in same box.. did u look at the bamf 15? https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_93714_Power-Acoustik-BAMF-152.html

[quote name='evilmonstertruk']The bamf is better than the FU?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
bigblank said tested louder with mic i think he said 2ft from the port (wasn't a meter in a car) he said it's a good sub.. has video on fb of it moving i'm not recommending it just kr need cheap sub for the spl challenge.. see if @bigblank69 will put his 2 cents in..

[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']bigblank said tested louder with mic i think he said 2ft from the port (wasn't a meter in a car) he said it's a good sub.. has video on fb of it moving i'm not recommending it just kr need cheap sub for the spl challenge.. see if @bigblank69 will put his 2 cents in..[/QUOTE]

I didn't test the BAMF against a 750, I tested it against a FU 1500ti 12, It was in my basement, both readings were about 2-3 ft from the port using a SSA Meter. Same box 2.0CF tuned to 32 hz, both ran on a Lanzar Opti 1400d putting out likely 800W after rise (Wired to 1 ohm). BAMF did about 128.5 if I remember correctly and the FU did 126.6... Not really a fair comparison as the FU was likely underpowered and the BAMF was likely at a appropriate power level.

I hold with the statement that the BAMF is a decent driver.....

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

[quote name='BOOMINGRANDPA']bigblank said tested louder with mic i think he said 2ft from the port (wasn't a meter in a car) he said it's a good sub.. has video on fb of it moving i'm not recommending it just kr need cheap sub for the spl challenge.. see if @bigblank69 will put his 2 cents in..[/QUOTE]

I didn't test the BAMF against a 750, I tested it against a FU 1500ti 12, It was in my basement, both readings were about 2-3 ft from the port using a SSA Meter. Same box 2.0CF tuned to 32 hz, both ran on a Lanzar Opti 1400d putting out likely 800W after rise (Wired to 1 ohm). BAMF did about 128.5 if I remember correctly and the FU did 126.6... Not really a fair comparison as the FU was likely underpowered and the BAMF was likely at a appropriate power level.

I hold with the statement that the BAMF is a decent driver.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.