1993 Chevy Silverado 1500 Build

Update: So I went ahead and test fit it all. While doing so I had to give it a listen.

Even though I used a enclosure calculator I quickly realized that this has to be too small!

I inverted the subs and made the ports external.

On a few songs I could feel a tingling sensation in my adams apple, not sure what this is called or if its a good thing, but I'm sure that I do not have the subs optimized.

I believe I need help.

Could someone help me design a box. I think i should build a single box instead of two and that my Volume was too small.

I thought about contacting dave the box and asking him a few questions but could not find a direct email.

So If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

I wanted to update this in case anyone finds it through searching.

I ended up doing it all over again after finishing the install of two aero enclosures(sorry I dont have many final pics)

I used auto cad and designed a different setup, stay tuned for pics.

I used to have a 94 like this..i tried every different sub/port position and it was the loudest sub up port back...the box was about 8in from the back glass

Sorry horrible quality.

This is all I have right now of it playing and it wasnt full tilt or anything like that.

It has greatly expanded and even created new cracks on my dash though =/

50-16_654_zpsb92f78a5.mp4.html[/url]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.