1991 Honda Civic HB

bumpin buick
5,000+ posts

Science is everything
Just thought I would post up some pics so I dont lose them, the car is being completly redone over the fall winter.

Current Equipment:

Main H/U: Alpine W-200

Rear H/U: Pioneer DEH-980

Alt: EA 300amp HO w/external regulator

Subs: 2 18" Custom Treo CXTs (soon to be 2 18" Cascades)

Amps: 2 AB 500.1s (soon to be 4 SAZ-3000Ds)

Batts: 4 HC2400s (soon to be a 16v bank)

Speakers: (6) AB 6.5SQ

Speaker Amp: AB SQ2000

Upgrades will include:

Body work

Paint

New motor: Due to previous owner not knowing how to hook up radiator fans

New Tranny: Also due to previous owner not knowing to drive the car more than once a year

New Gas tank: ...

New amp rack

4 SAZ-3000s

2 18" Cascade designs

New dash with custom double din slot

300amp HO alt.

Here is how the pile sits

IMG_3373.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3371.jpg

IMG_3370.jpg

I've seen worse. And I agree that the duct tape is nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not a bad starting point though. Can't wait to see the progress.

so the guy u bought it from knows **** about maintance eh? LOL.
understatement

I've seen worse. And I agree that the duct tape is nice. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Not a bad starting point though. Can't wait to see the progress.
Will take a long time to get to the point i want it but it should be good when it gets there, just kinda sad my 4runner nonwalled with 1/3 the power can do the same score on a TL, but that will all change

Will take a long time to get to the point i want it but it should be good when it gets there, just kinda sad my 4runner nonwalled with 1/3 the power can do the same score on a TL, but that will all change
I'm looking at the 4Runner build log now, it looks really good. What do they hit at the moment?

woah, effing noice..im pretty sure i saw that car w/ a different style wall, same subs and amps, at a show in NY last may
Yep got the car from New York so that would be it

have fun with that gas tank... haha
I have a brand new HUGE shop and will installing a hoist this month, also I have a 12gallon fuel cell a guy didnt want in his cuda so I figure I could just throw that in the civic, I got the extra room.

I'm looking at the 4Runner build log now, it looks really good. What do they hit at the moment?
Was hitting 148s, I took it all out and sold to pay for this and some money down for my new place at school. It was a fun build and the first big build Ive ever done by myself, for myself

at least you got a few nice pieces of equipment out the deal...otherwise you would be stuck with just a p.o.s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.